Fun Reading + Collaboration + Amazing Teachers = Bear Book Club
By reading and analyzing with peers from all over the world, students will learn discussion and critical thinking skills. Our books are meticulously selected by literature experts and curated by Bear Book Club certified bookmasters to promote lively discussions, and skills such as trustworthiness, responsibility, conflict resolution, and integrity to instill about the rearing of global leaders to come.
Great books with Great Teachers
- Instructed by Academically qualified, Bear Book Club Certified Bookmasters
- Variety of youth literature, ranging from classics to modern
releases meticulously selected by experts
Renowned Team-Based Learning
- Participants build relationships through meaningful discussion
- Participants have fun reading and build it as a life-long habit
The more interaction, the deeper you think
- Build critical thinking skills
- Immediate feedback during sessions and written feedback
throughout the course
Bear Book Club-2022 July & August Session
Group Age : Grade 4 - 8
Confidence in Self-Expression
- Creative writing actively stimulates specific parts of the brain to engage and improve student's communication skills.
Enhanced Thinking Skills
- Strong writing leads to strong thinking.
- Critical thinking skills results in astute decision making skills
- Critical thinking skills lead to increase of introspective skills
- Exploration of abstract concepts, encourages about wider perspectives and mindsets.
- Listening and speaking goes hand in hand with writing. The students practice sharing and listening to each other's writings to become more effective communicators and more empathic and compassionate individuals.
Sense of Wonder - Creative Writing
Group Age : Grade 6 - 8
National Debate Tournament Format
- World School Style Debate
- A mixture of Parliamentary and Convention Debating
- Weekly full length debate (80 minute)
- rigorous curriculum formulated by Debate Championship judge
- Utilization of strategies, rubrics, and practices recommended by the National Forensics Institute.
Rooted in Collaboration
- Students from around the world collaborate in debating to
master the areas of reasoning, public speaking, and civil
World Debating Championship Club
Group Age : Grade 4 - 8
Master Writing Process and Essay Development
- Master the Writing Process: Planning, Drafting, Analyzing,
- Master Writing Techniques including paragraph and essay
- With our pre-selected literature, we not only learn the
procedure of writing, but also learn how to analyze literature,
using summarizing, comparing/contrasting etc.
Combination of Input/Output (Reading & Writing)
- Though Literary Analysis, students will able to focus on
analyzing literature (Inputs) to demonstrate their
comprehension through writing (Output)
Writing of Great Books - Academic Writing